Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a little bit of this. a little bit of that.

Micah is now the proud owner of 4 teeth. 
 That's right. FOUR. 
She's only 16 months old after all.
And, there are more coming.  She's got swollen, red gums.  We're excited.

*****
I felt the very first legitimate kicks from baby #2 on Saturday night as I was going to sleep.  Best feeling ever.  I had been feeling little "flutters" for a couple of weeks, but there's nothing better than those "hey, I'm in here" movements!  I cannot wait for Chris to feel them.  I don't think it will be long.

*****
Speaking of my fabulous husband, he has been in Ghana since Thursday of last week.  Somehow, he still manages to arrange for me to receive flowers every time he is gone.
I love him.  He takes such good care of me.  And, thanks to his brother, Cameron, for always delivering them!
To top all of that off, he wasn't supposed to be home until Friday, but guess who came walking in the door just before naptime today?  From the kitchen, I heard the front door open, and before Chris could say anything, Micah started saying "dada" over and over.  Pure sweetness.  That girl loves her daddy.  So do I.  How could we not?  Especially when he comes home TWO days early!

*****
Finally, we found out that we will be having another nephew come early September!!!  Chris's sister and her husband found out that they are expecting another little boy, and we couldn't be more thrilled.  Love baby Jaxon already!

What a great week, and it's only Wednesday!

No comments: