Monday, April 4, 2011

praying God's word week 14

Last week's verse:
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."  Zephaniah 3:17

This was such an encouraging verse to pray and meditate on this past week.  I find it easy to forget just how much the Lord cherishes me and loves me, so it was a great reminder of how deeply He cares for me and desires good for my life.  I also found myself praying this and specifically thinking of certain people.  I really enjoyed spending time in prayer over people in my life and claiming this verse for them.

Week 14's verse:
"There is no one holy like the Lord.  There is no one besides you.  There is no rock like our God." 
I Samuel 2:2

Be blessed this week!

No comments: