Saturday, March 19, 2011

fun

The best word to describe the stage that Micah is at is fun.  She is constantly learning new things, and we really just have so much fun.  She keeps me on my toes and keeps us laughing.  We definitely have our moments as she also discovers that crying, and sometimes screaming, is one way to get her point across.  But, we are working on that.
And, she's still super cute!
Chris got Micah this precious chair as a surprise gift.  He did good.  
She loves it and goes to sit in it a lot randomly throughout the day as we are playing.
The way she gets in it is pretty hilarious.  She climbs in and then turns around.  I'm sure some day she'll master the art of sitting in a chair the "right" way, but for now, I sure like the way she does it.
We have spent a lot of time outside lately because we've had some beautiful weather!  Micah loves being outside and would probably stay out there all day if I let her, just running around and playing in the dirt.
She did not get the love of dirt from her momma!!!
Eating is definitely still one of her favorite things, and as soon as we say something about breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner, she races to her highchair and holds her hands up.
This girl loves her food.  Here is her classic shoving-a-bite-into-my-mouth-as-fast-as-I-can look.
And, the double fister...
She did some damage on the spaghetti one night at dinner.
I love this picture of her cutting her eyes while sucking on the asparagus and covered in spaghetti.  
LOVE it!
Of course, we just play and play the days away too.
 I sure am grateful to spend my days with this sweetheart.  She is just too much fun!

1 comment:

Mom & Mimi said...

Stace,
I sure wish I'd do better at keeping up with your blogging. What great pics of our sweet babydoll! Micah, that's how I climb into my chair too!

Love you!