Saturday, March 26, 2011

lovin this weather

We have been having some seriously amazing Spring weather around here lately, and for my little munchkin who adores being outside, it is perfect! 
 She loves to let the dogs outside and run all over the backyard while they enjoy a little freedom too.
We've also been able to enjoy a few trips to the park.  She loves it!
Her favorite things to do are swing...
...while watching the big kids on the "big" swings next to her. 
She loves watching other kids at the park and gets the biggest kick out of their silliness.
And, she LOVES to play in the gravel.
I really think that is her favorite thing about going to the park.
{Pardon her extremely serious expression.  The sun was in her eyes.}

We sure are loving these lovely Spring days.  I know they will pass too quickly, and it will be hot, hot, HOT soon!  So, the little miss and I will keep enjoying our days at the park together.
{Maybe I'll even get some color on my white skin.  You know it's bad when your baby's skin is darker than yours.  Sheesh.}

No comments: