Thursday, October 29, 2009

small portion of the BIG reveal

I have had a lot of requests to post pictures of baby girl's nursery, and I can no longer keep you all waiting :) Really, the reason I haven't posted any until now {and will only be posting 3 pictures} is because it is not totally done. I know that doesn't matter to some of you, but I hate to post pictures of a room that is not completely complete. The finishing touches should be done in the next couple of weeks, and thankfully, I am not responsible for making any of them happen! My portion of the decorations is done. So, here is a little teaser of the nursery. We love it, and I hope you will too!

Her crib & the canvas with our prayer for her.


A close up of her crib. You can see the absolutely precious quilt my mom made...doesn't it match just perfectly?!? Way to go, Mimi!


Her bookshelf...it is loaded down with all kinds of goodies. Besides the books, my favorites are the silver cup {that was given to Chris as a baby} and the spoon & fork inside {given to me as a baby with my name and "stats" on them.}


I promise that I will post more pictures as other areas of the room are finished. Let me know what you think. Blessings...





4 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

I LOVE the sneak peek! You did such a nice job on the prayer. All the precious treasures displayed in the bookcase...cute!
Can't wait for more!
lv u

Alison said...

i'm with your mom...i LOVE it! you guys are going to SOO enjoy having her in there soon! she is blessed to have parents like you, and it made me proud to be your friend as i saw how many scriptures you have in her room. also...mimi...the quilt is ADORABLE! am i getting that giraffes are a semi-theme in there? i think it is just too cute. thanks for only peaking our interest even more with your 3 great pictures...haha. love you guys. -a. thompson

Angela said...

I love it and can't wait to see it in person-soon! Love you and can't wait to see more...

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love that you used some of Chris's baby stuff a well. Won't be much longer now!!! We just can't wait.

Blessings,
mom