Tuesday, October 13, 2009

so blessed

We were so blessed with an amazing baby shower on Sunday in College Station. Some family friends from the church where we grew up and some great friends we made during our time at Central in Bryan hosted a sweet shower for baby girl. It was so much fun, and our little sweet pea is already beyond blessed! Watching people support and love on our daughter like that, before she is even here, is an incredible blessing. We are so thankful for everyone who helped to host the shower and for everyone who came to support our little family. Now, for some pictures from the exciting event...

The hostesses

Me, my mom, and my sister

Me, my mom, and my mother-in-law

Cute {& yummy} cake

Sweet centerpieces on the tables

The precious quilt my mom made for her first grandchild...amazing!

I had lots of little helpers :)

All the goodies finally made their way from here...

...to sweet pea's room.  She's one lucky little girl!

Love it! We are so thankful for all of our friendships and for the blessing that each of these people is in our lives! Can't wait to introduce them to our baby girl!

******
Yes, today is 32 weeks! I will write a 32 week post and include a belly picture in the next couple of days. Right now, my attention is focused on getting our lovey's nursery organized...which is a little more fun :)

1 comment:

Mom & Mimi said...

How fun to see everything in her room!!! : ) Your precious family was definitely showered with so much love...so blessed. I can't wait see everything again!
Love you!