Tuesday, October 27, 2009

six weeks.

That's right, folks. Only six weeks left until baby girl's due date. I have said for a while that once we got to six weeks that it would seem that much closer, and in reality, it kind of does. You see, in school, grades are taken by the six week period, and because I not only was a student for many years but also a teacher, six weeks is a very tangible period of time for me. It makes sense. I get it. I know about how long six weeks takes. And, even if it seems like plenty of time to get all the grades you need, it always sneaks up on you. ALWAYS. I am sure that these next six weeks {although I will not be rummaging through old papers to grade} will also be gone before I know it. I am ready to meet my sweet daughter and see her precious face, sweet little feet, and tiny fingers. I am ready to watch my husband cradle her in his arms. I am ready to hear her cry and watch her sleep peacefully. I am ready. But, until then, I will soak up the time Chris and I have left, "just the two of us." I will enjoy taking a nap whenever I want. I will enjoy getting everything done on my to-do list in a day. I will just enjoy the time I have right now, right where I am in life. And, I will pray...for our daughter and our new adventure.

Chris and I decided to venture outside for the belly pics today, so enjoy some different scenery from 34 weeks.


Top Ten Things I Love About Being Pregnant...
#6 Praying for our daughter with Chris every night. Those are some truly sweet moments.


1 comment:

Mom & Mimi said...

If no one minds, I think I'll seat here for a while enjoying these.
Beautiful!

Love you all