Saturday, October 17, 2009

Red River Rivalry



I love college football, and I love big games {even if they do make me exceptionally nervous sometimes}. I have also loved the Oklahoma Sooners for as long as I can remember. I never went to school there, but I honestly cannot think of a time that my family didn't cheer them on. We are die-hard fans...the kind that stick with the team whether they are the National Champions or last in the Big 12. I have fond memories of going to the games with my dad, and although I spent a lot of time being worried about things other than football at those games, I know that I was always excited when it was my turn to go to a game. {My sister and I took turns going with my dad, and we let my mom go occasionally!} I am still a die-hard OU fan, and I can get pretty passionate during the games--you can ask my husband! So, in about 5 minutes, I will be watching one of the biggest games of the year for my team. They will battle the Texas Longhorns today in a long-standing rivalry. This is one exciting game! I am sitting on the couch, TV on, and ready to get this party started. 
BOOMER SOONER!!!!

1 comment:

Mom & Mimi said...

Fancy!!
That was some ballgame! Enough excitement for one day right??
Lv u