Tuesday, October 20, 2009

take it easy

Well, I was a bit disappointed in the outcome of Saturday's big game. I was really hoping the Sooners would pull out a win, but they came super close. All things considered {Sam Bradford's injury being key}, OU played a good game against an undefeated team. I sure would have loved a win though. There is just something sweet about knocking off your rival!
******
On to other news... we now have less than 50 days until baby girl's due date! I told Chris that the other day, and he said, "I thought we were just at 99!?!" That is so true, and I feel like that is the theme of our lives right now. We have been pretty busy, but it's all been good stuff. And, I won't complain because it is making the time pass much more quickly than it could. Even with all the busy-ness, the theme of my world lately has been "take it easy." I feel like I should just play that song wherever I go! I am trying really hard to keep taking care of myself because I know that it will help me continue to feel good all the way to the end. We had an appt. with Dr. G yesterday, and all is well. It is crazy to me how I excited I get everytime just to hear her little heart swishing. We are also thrilled because we get to have another sonogram in two weeks! I just love seeing her. Here is a picture of the 33 week belly...getting pretty big!!!

*****
Top Ten Things I Love About Being Pregnant
#7 Feeling her move around. There is seriously nothing better than feeling her sweet little feet, hands, elbows, knees, everything move and roll around inside of me! Can't wait to see all those little parts!

2 comments:

Hope and Justin said...

omgoodness!! that lil belly is just too stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!

lindsey said...

look at that BELLY!!!! she's getting so big!! can't wait to see you all on friday! love you!