Tuesday, October 6, 2009

single digits

We are officially in the single digits in reference to how many weeks until baby girl makes her debut. I am 31 weeks along today, which means we only have 9 weeks until her due date! I am getting really excited, not that I wasn't before, and I have been having dreams about baby girl a lot the last several nights. They are all actually very pleasant dreams, and it makes me even more excited to meet her so soon! Here is the latest belly shot.

We had an appointment with Dr. G yesterday, and she had only great news for us again. She said that our little girl isn't quite as big as we thought she might be, which is good news. I love chunky babies, but I will be okay with delivering less than 8 lbs! I am always reminded when I leave the doctor's office of how blessed Chris and I are with how smoothly this pregnancy has gone. I feel like I have had it so easy, and it has made me really enjoy being pregnant. If pregnancy needed a spokesperson, I would be a good one :)

Some really sweet friends are throwing us a baby shower in College Station on Sunday, and I am really looking forward to seeing lots of friends and family. Can't wait!

Now, I will continue the countdown I started last week:
Top 10 Things I Have Loved About Being Pregnant

#9 It is such a great conversation starter. It is unbelievable the number of conversations I have been able to have with complete strangers, and I really am thankful for that.

2 comments:

Kerbi said...

You are so cute! I can't believe she will be here so soon!!

Mom & Mimi said...

Simply beautiful.
I love you!