Friday, October 23, 2009

doubles?!?

In the past couple of days, Chris and I have had two separate occasions where someone thought they saw us, when in fact, they did not. Let me explain...

As we were taking Wrigley on a walk the other night, one of our neighbors said that she and her kids were driving along and saw Chris pulling into Taco Bueno. The kids were so excited and waved and called his name. The only problem is that Chris has not been to Taco Bueno in weeks!!! Our neighbor was certain that it was indeed Chris that they saw, and even tried to argue with us for a little bit about it until we convinced her that the day she thought she saw Chris, our car was actually in our garage with a dead battery.

Fast forward to today when Chris and I went to Home Depot. As we are checking out, the lady ringing us up calls to another worker and says, "Come here! These two were in here just the other day, and I went up to her and rubbed all over her belly. And, I don't even know her!" Hahaha...they got a good laugh out of it. We played it off by laughing too and saying something about how pregnancy seems to negate all social rules. But, we were definitely NOT in Home Depot the other day. {By the way, if this had happened, I think I would have run the other way if I saw this lady again. I am not a big fan of strangers invading my personal space...pregnant or not.}

I find it very strange that this has happened two times in one week. Do we just look like a lot of other people in this town or what?!? Weird!!!

No comments: