Monday, October 26, 2009

I love my sister!

We had a great weekend, mostly due to the fact that my sister, Lindsey, and Meghan came to visit us. This was the first time they were able to come up since we moved here, and I was excited to show them around our new home. They got here on Friday evening, and we enjoyed a relaxing night just eating dinner and talking. I definitely stayed up past my bedtime, but it was worth it. On Saturday, we had lunch with some college friends and loved visiting with them too. Chris and I took Lindsey on a "tour" of Rowlett before heading out to dinner. On Sunday, they got to come to church with us which was just awesome! I haven't had the opportunity to worship with my sister in quite a while, so it was really special.

We really had a great time, and even though we didn't do a whole lot of exciting, spectacular things {or really any for that matter}, we really enjoyed our weekend with them. So, thanks for coming guys! We love you! And, we can't wait to see you again when our sweet girl is here!!!

It also didn't hurt that Saturday proved to be a GREAT football day in the Fieldhouse. Boomer Sooner and Gig 'em!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

We had such a great time too! I loved seeing you, and I loved your home, church and hearing your beautiful voice on Sunday morning :) Can't wait to see you again SOON! Love you!!!

Mom & Mimi said...

Special times...makes my heart smile.