Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THIRTY weeks!!!

Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot believe that we are already 30 weeks into this pregnancy. Time has seriously flown by, and I know that will only continue to be the case, especially with the holidays coming. And, tomorrow is October, which means we only have a little over 2 more months until we get to meet this sweet girl! So crazy...I can hardly wait to hold her in my arms and love all over her. For now, I am just enjoying her while she is tucked safely inside of me, and I pray that she will continue to grow and develop for a little while longer.
30 weeks

Close up of our girl :)

She's growing pretty well in there, huh?!? Holy cow!
Something about the number 30 makes everything seem so close. It's the last set of 10 weeks to make it through, and at this point, 10 weeks seems like nothing. I know that there will be moments when I will feel like time is creeping by, but I really just want to relish these last 10 weeks of pregnancy. I have had such a wonderful pregnancy, and I am so thankful to have had this experience. Every moment has truly been a blessing, and even the not so glorious times have been such a reminder to me of how God works so intimately in our lives.

Because we only have 10 weeks left {!!!}, I am going to post my top 10 favorite things about being pregnant. I will post one each week with my last one being at 40 weeks! So, here goes...

#10 Listening to Chris talk to our baby girl--absolutely precious--and watching him fall in love with her more everyday!

3 comments:

Alison said...

wow! 30 weeks! you are so right...10 weeks will FLY by. i am just so excited to see what little girl Field is like! ahhh! treasure your last weeks of pregnancy, because soon you will have such a different life. =) different, but wonderful!
-alison thompson

Kaela Kanehl said...

Hey! This is so exciting. Your mom just gave me your blog so I can fallow! =] She is so excited! I hope we can come see her sometime after she is born.

-Kaela Schnoor

Janan said...

You look wonderful and so happy! Can't believe I have one that's getting ready to turn 30!!