Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

September is a busy birthday month around my house--my mom, my husband, my dad, my brother-in-law, and several good friends. It's fun though, and I really enjoying celebrating each person.

Today is my Momma's birthday, and I cannot think of anyone that deserves a more special day.

Today is the day that God chose for my Momma to enter this world, and I truly believe that she has made the world around her a better place. She endured a lot as a child, but she has never allowed that to hinder her ability to love everyone she meets or to alter her positive outlook on life. She is the most patient person I know and has never met a stranger in her life. She knows how to make people comfortable around her and makes each person feel like they are the most important one in the room to her. She is kind and compassionate, and the best Momma ever. She was an incredible example, and I am so thankful for her loving, servant heart. So, happy birthday, Momma! Today, I celebrate you. I am so thankful that God created you just the way he did and that he made you my Momma. I love you!


Here is my 26 week belly. Not the greatest picture, but that's okay.

I am feeling good, and baby girl is really on the move these days. Lots of things going on, but we are having fun!

2 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

Precious daughter Stacey,
You melt my heart sweet girl.It has been a JOY and beyond to be your Mother...thank you.

I Love you

every picture is beautiful!

Aimee said...

Stacey you are so cute! And happy birthday to your mom! I hope you guys are all doing great:)