Wednesday, December 23, 2009

3 weeks old and only 2 days until her first Christmas!!!

I can't believe that Micah is already 3 weeks old today. As I realize how fast time is going, it makes me want to push the pause button so I can soak up each moment with her. This morning while I was getting Christmas gifts all together, I got to enjoy some fun time with her. She was awake and happy, and I loved every minute of it! Check out her big belly...I love it and could eat her up!!!

Here is my sleeping angel a few minutes later.

And another one of her sleeping...I know, they are almost the same, but I just think she looks absolutely precious all wrapped up and sleeping peacefully!

Here is yesterday's Christmas outfit. Wrigley joined in on the action.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve eve :)

3 comments:

lindsey said...

you're totally spoiling your readers with such frequent posts, including PHOTOS! i'm loving it, but it will pale in comparison to seeing the little cutie in THREE more days!!!! merry christmas eve eve to you all. love!

Mom & Mimi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! could my precious Micah be any cuter??? sweet wriggie!
ditto linz!

see you in 3 days!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little angel. She looks so peaceful and content. Can"t wait to see you guys!
Grandmommy