Saturday, December 19, 2009

six days


Only six days until Christmas, and we are in the Christmas spirit around the Fieldhouse. All the Christmas gifts have been bought and are just waiting to be wrapped. {Which I really need to do, but one little precious has been taking up most of my time and attention these days.} We are really looking forward to spending some good time in College Station with our families, and I have a feeling they aren't complaining about some more time with Micah!

We have had a fun couple of days. We took Micah on her first walk yesterday. Here she is all bundled up and ready to go on a walk, and her daddy was excited to push her around the neighborhood and show her off.


Speaking of her daddy, Chris is awesome as a father. He has been so helpful for me and been available to soothe Micah when she cries and offer me some much needed "me" time. He is the best daddy ever, and I have fallen more in love with him in the past 2 1/2 weeks!
This is Micah's favorite "daddy hold." She falls asleep everytime, without fail.

Micah and daddy snuck in a little nap time this afternoon too!

I caught just a little "smile" on camera too. I know these aren't real smiles yet, but they make me so excited for the day that Micah starts truly smiling at us. I know it will completely melt me!

2 comments:

Alison said...

precious! that's all i have to say. have fun kidding those sweet cheeks. i love that picture of how chris is holding her sideways. too cute. -a. thompson

Alison said...

sorry...i just realized i wrote kidding...of course i meant kiSSing. hah. ;-) (i seriously should be in bed!)