Saturday, December 5, 2009

we're home


We got to come home yesterday around noon, and it is still sort of surreal that she is actually ours to keep. We are falling more in love every moment and are learning a little about what it means to be parents. Micah is an incredible baby, and we are so blessed. I promise I will sit down to write more later and tell our story, but for now, I will leave you with some pictures {which is what I know you all want!}.

Micah and Dr. G

All dressed up in her going home outfit

Our family of three-ready to go home!

All bundled up in her carseat

We're home, and I think Wrigley is a fan :)

Checking her out

A little shout-out to Wrigley today, it's his 3rd {or 21st} birthday! More to come soon...

1 comment:

lindsey said...

these pictures just melt my heart. i love this sweet little girl and am missing her like crazy! i'm glad her homecoming was so perfect. counting down the days until i see you all again. love!