Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dear Mr. Bouncy Seat...

You are the best invention ever. Micah adores you, which means that I do too. Over the last couple of weeks, you have afforded me many showers {and even the opportunity to put on some make-up and fix my hair a few times}, a few naps, and some meals with both hands free. You have become Micah's best friend {aside from her mommy and daddy of course}. You make her happy and can even lull her into sweet sleep. Thanks for being so awesome and helping my little love enjoy peaceful moments outside of our arms. I couldn't do it without you.

Love,
Stacey

**************
Only 5 days left until Christmas... Here's Micah in one of her Christmas dresses. I think she looks pretty dang cute :)

Enjoying some time with my Christmas Cutie

2 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

Oh my precious little sweetheart!! Do I really have to share you with Pappy when you come visit???

She's SMILING at you!!!!

lindsey said...

The picture of the two of you brought tears to my eyes. There's a LOT of love in that photo, that's for sure. You are such a sweet, sweet momma! See you in FIVE days!!!!! xoxo!

LeeLee :)