Monday, December 21, 2009

the countdown continues...4 days!


Micah is excited that there are only 4 more days until her first Christmas! As you can probably tell, we have a *few* Christmas outfits for our little one, and I wanted the world to see how precious she looks in all of them. This particular one is one of my very favorites! I fell in love with it one day a few months ago when I was bored and looking online during the day, and I just knew that Micah HAD to have it. I just think it is the perfect description of what Christmas is all about...peace and love. Jesus was born to bring us peace and show us what our Father's love is really about. It's a lot bigger than we can even imagine, but truly contemplating the birth of Jesus and his humble entrance from heaven onto the earth is truly amazing. Having Micah makes it all that much more close to home this year, and I really want her to understand from a young age what the true meaning of Christmas is. So, not only do I think this outfit is super cute, but I also love the words.

Wishing you peace and love this Christmas!

No comments: