Monday, November 9, 2009

another sweet shower

Some ladies from our church here hosted a shower for baby girl on Sunday, and it was wonderful! Everything was just precious, and I had a great time. Let me just say that our baby is going to be one loved little girl. All the gifts were incredible, but I was most thankful for everyone's presence and excitement for her arrival. We are so blessed with some great friends here.

They went all out on this shower! Here are some pictures:

the guest sign-in table

the cake table

everyone even got to take a sweet little favor home

the hostesses and me

my mom got to come!

I'll leave you with Wrigley modeling one of her gifts :)


2 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

Very thankful I could be there. It was so nice. Once again you all were showered with much love.

lv u

Kerbi said...

So sweet! Can't wait to find out baby girl Fields' name!