Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lately.

It is one of those days that is dreary, drizzly, and chilly, and it is getting colder outside by the minute.  There is a chance of "wintry" precipitation beginning this evening and continuing overnight, and dare I say, they claim we might even get a light dusting of snow.  That is big time in this neck of the woods, folks.
Therefore, all I want to do is wear sweats, curl up with a warm blanket, and do a bunch of nothing.  How do you people that live up north survive the winter and get anything done at all?
In light of the fact that I am anti-productivity in this cold weather, I am going to keep staring at the laundry that needs to be put away from my spot on the couch, and I am also saving my heavy thinking posts for another day.  Until then, here are some good ole iphone pictures of what we have been up to lately.
Celebrated Mercy Project's second rescue with pizza, cookies, and a movie!
These two had a sleepover in Micah's room together.
 
 We've spent lots more time outside.

 Took a day trip to Houston and surprised Chris by picking him up at the airport.
Witnessed the most amazing sunsets.  Isn't God incredible?
 Went on our first training run for the Girls Just Want To Have Fun 5k in March.
 Currently, I'm poring over paint samples trying to decide on the perfect "warm" gray for the main living areas in our new house.  Anybody found a really great gray that wasn't too "cold" but also wasn't too beige?  Please do share!
Stay warm out there!

No comments: