Friday, May 25, 2012

A Little Dip

Although most schools are still in session, I think summer is officially here for the Fieldhouse.
We have enjoyed the sunshine, and as the temperatures started climbing, we decided to break out the pool.
The kids loved it.
We have already spent a few mornings and afternoons playing in it, and I think that will be a trend this summer.  What better way to beat the heat?!
Last night, we went for our first official swim in a big pool {we are blessed with great neighbors with a pool} for the summer, and it was Mr. Beckett's first official swim ever.  
I think it's safe to say that the whole family had a fantastic time.
I think this little girl will get more and more brave as the summer goes on.
\
So far, I am loving summer.  I look forward to lots more days filled with sunshine and pool fun with my loves!

No comments: