Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Big 2-8

I am another year older.
For some reason when I was younger, I always wanted to be 28.  It just sounded like a good age to me--old enough to be a grown up with a family but still young.
Sounds about right ;)
My actual birthday was awesome.
My husband knows me and loves me so well.
We started the day with our traditional birthday breakfast of donuts...yum!
This was followed by a super fun trip to a farm in Brenham.
Seriously, Chris is awesome.  
Perfect and fun outing for our whole family to do together.
 
 
Then, he arranged for my parents to keep the kids the rest of the day so that I could take a nap (uninterrupted!!!), shop for some clothes (for the cruise!!!), go to dinner, and end with a movie.
 
Seriously, the perfect day.
The next weekend, we celebrated with my family.
 
They made me feel special too.
I am so blessed.
Getting older isn't so bad at all...especially when I am surrounded by these precious people.

No comments: