Tuesday, May 17, 2011

little girl

I feel like these days "little girl" is much more accurate at describing Micah than baby.
Sometimes, this makes me sad that she is growing up so fast, but then I remember that in just 3 months we will have another baby.
Micah's imagination is really beginning to develop, and it is seriously so much fun to watch!  I love seeing her play with her babies and other toys and start creating things in her little world.  It is just another reminder of how amazing God is that He would create Micah with an incredible imagination at just 17 months old.  I love being part of her discovery.
I am going to just post pictures because I have several that I want to get up here.  So, I will let them do the rest of the talking...or most of it at least :)
She loves her new kitchen.  Now we just need to stock it!
 We got our nephew's old carseat for when Micah outgrows hers someday, and she loves to play in it.  She always asks someone to come sit next to her, too!
 I just love this picture of her!
 Babies are still her favorite, and she loves to take her babies on a walk.
 Telling me "bye bye"
She has learned to knock on doors.
This is my view of the world many times these days, and I adore it...both of my babies!
 This girl LOVES being outside!  She would live out there.
I truly cherish my days with her, and there is no where else I would rather be.
I have been tutoring this semester at a local elementary school, 3 mornings a week for 4 hours each morning.  It's been a blessing for us, and I am thankful that I had the opportunity.
But, tomorrow is my last day, and I could not be more ready to have every single morning free to play with and enjoy my sweet girl!!!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

what a sweet post. you are such a wonderful momma. and she, as always, is too precious for words. love you.