Thursday, May 12, 2011

so much

I have been a terrible blogger lately. Terrible. I could make excuses about all we've had going on or how I store all my pictures on Chris's computer that was with him in Africa for 10 days. But the truth is that I just haven't done it. I have wanted to, but when the time came to actually sit down and make something happen, I just found other things to do.

But, I want to document our lives here, and it serves as my scrapbook/journal. So, I am coming back. I am slightly overwhelmed by all the catching up I have to do. But, some things just may have to get left out. So, check back soon because there will be updates!!!

"The faithful love of the Lord lasts forever. His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness. His mercies begin afresh every morning." Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments: