Saturday, January 1, 2011

six years

Six years ago today, I became Mrs. Chris Field.
I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.
And, I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
In six years, we've done a lot of things and been lots of places.  In all of it, I cannot help but think that God knew exactly what He was doing 10 years ago when I first started to fall in love with a high school senior. God has shaped and molded us, and even though we are no longer those high school kids, I am still falling in love with him every single day.  
I am so thankful that I get to experience life with Chris.  
He inspires me to be better, to serve harder, to give bigger, to love deeper.
Here's to another fun and crazy and exciting year!
Happy Anniversary, sweet love!
I love you, like a million :)

1 comment:

Kerbi said...

Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!