Wednesday, January 12, 2011

what's new?

We've made one significant change around the Fieldhouse by welcoming this little cutie into our family!
Chris surprised me with my very own lap dog last Friday morning!!!  His name is Fenway, and he is a 3 year old yorkie.  {Our yellow lab's name is Wrigley, so we decided to honor baseball one more time.  He will go by Fen for short.}  I grew up with a yorkie and have always wanted one ever since Chris and I got married.  Chris got up really early {like 3:45am early...what a great husband I have} to drive almost 2 hours to pick him up and be back home by the time Micah and I were having breakfast.  It was a great surprise!  He is the sweetest, cutest little dog, and I am enjoying snuggling with him already :)

And, for a little Micah update since it's been a while...

She sure is a bundle of fun these days and so super silly.
She is walking all over the place!  Seriously unstoppable!  We have purchased baby gates, so I can at least limit her walking to one room, not in circles around the house :)  Please note the wet sleeves in this picture...she had just finished having way too much fun playing in the dogs' water bowl.
Finally, this is what you can find Micah doing pretty much any time she is not walking around...sitting in someone's lap with a book.  I LOVE this!!!  She will walk up with a book and plop right in your lap.  It's pretty wonderful.



No comments: