Friday, January 21, 2011

going from 3...

...to 4!!!
That's right, Micah is going to be a BIG sister!
We are so excited and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be parents again.
I had no idea how I would feel when we got pregnant again.  I mean, with Micah, I was thrilled out of my mind, and I just wasn't sure what it would feel like this time.  But, amazingly, it felt exactly the same!  I felt the same rush of joy and disbelief and thankfulness. 
Seeing those lines {or words or both in my case} is such an incredible reminder of God's power.
 We went to the doctor yesterday and got to sneak a peek at our itty bitty, and we got to hear that beautiful, strong heartbeat.  That sound is one of the sweetest ever.  Everything looked perfect...yay!  Baby love is due August 22.
The kids {I kind of love the sound of that already :)} will be about 20 months apart.  I am excited for them to be so close in age and hope they will develop a wonderful friendship for the rest of their lives. 

So, now we just soak up every bit of this miracle of pregnancy.  I love it!  And, we pray protection over our little love growing away.  We would covet your prayers as well! 

3 comments:

Texas Girl said...

Hi Stacey - I found your blog completely randomly a several months ago right after Micah was born. Your brother-in-law, Cameron, was one of my best friends growing up and I'm sure I found your blog through him. Blessings to you and your new addition! I'm also expecting - due August 17th! Idk if you know Julie O'Neal Brymer, also from CS, she's due on August 19th! Micah is just precious and I am so excited for you!

Alison said...

this just makes me SMILE!

Mom & Mimi said...

My heart is full of joy and happiness again! You all are just beautiful and I can't stop smiling!
I love you,
mom