Friday, December 17, 2010

o christmas tree

I LOVE Christmas time.  I have always loved Christmas.  I love when the "official" Christmas decorations hit the stores the day after Thanksgiving.  I love hearing Christmas music everywhere I go.  I love shopping for the people I love and finding them gifts that I think fit them perfectly.  Ever since I was a child, I have always loved the joy that comes with this season, and I think everyone just seems a little more happy at Christmas time {or at least they used to!}.  I also love making my house Christmas-y.  I especially love seeing a Christmas tree all lit up in a dark room.

Isn't it lovely???

This is Micah's "little" Christmas tree that is in her play area.

I don't think I'm alone in my love of Christmas trees.

Micah always says "oooo" when the lights are turned on.  So cute!
I love seeing her joy this Christmas, and I know that will only increase exponentially in the coming years.  But, even more than the Christmas decorations, I cannot wait to share with Micah the true meaning of the season.  
I love celebrating the incredible birth of Jesus and the great outpouring of love that God showed ALL of US when He sent Jesus into the world--as a BABY!  That's enough to make you say, "Merry Christmas!!!"

1 comment:

lindsey said...

beautiful tree! precious little one-year-old! give her a big squeeze and kisses from leelee :) love you!