Sunday, December 12, 2010

lollipop, lollipop

We had Micah's first birthday party on December 4, and it was seriously so much fun!  I had a blast gathering all the supplies and decorations for it, and I think it came together just wonderfully.  Add to that the best family and friends Micah could ever wish for and you have the perfect first birthday party.  I will let the abundance of pictures do {most of} the talking.

food table...chips, dips, grapes and bananas
 The adorable cake that a little bakery called Sweet Memories made for the party.  They did an incredible job with the decoration on the cake, and it tasted good too!!
 Micah's smash cake
 My mom made these amazing lollipop sugar cookies.  She even put a lollipop stick on them so they stood up.  She's good like that!
 sweets table...I think this was my favorite space to decorate, and I love the way it turned out.
 Micah's first year...I put all her monthly pictures on a "timeline."  It was fun for Chris and me to look back and see how much she has changed in just one year.

our little family of three
 sweet cousins...I love watching her and Cade interact now.  She likes giving him kisses :)
 I love the tutu rear-end!!!
Let the present opening begin!!!  She got lots of great stuff.  Thanks so much to our family and friends!
 Mimi, Pappy, and LeeLee
 It's cake time!  I absolutely loved watching her attack her cake, so forgive me in advance...I couldn't pick just one picture of the event, or even just two!
washing all that yummy goodness off in the sink
 Grandmommy, Pops, Cade, and Micah
 Angela and Jojo giving Micah birthday kisses.  I love this picture!

We really had such a fun time getting to celebrate our little Micah another day!  We were definitely exhausted by the time it was all over.  Micah certainly slept well that night, and I think Chris and I spent the evening completely vegging out on the couch!  Happy birthday to our sweet pea!  Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate and for all the birthday wishes!!!


No comments: