Friday, April 2, 2010

four months

Miss Micah,

How has another month already passed by? This month has flown by, and you have changed so much! You are really beginning to develop your own little personality, and I love it! Your daddy and I are always talking about how much fun we are having with you, and I am oh so thankful that I get to spend every single day loving on you and watching you grow. I feel like every month that my heart has been stretched to the max with love for you, but somehow, I keep finding ways to love you more and more.

You smile constantly now, and it melts me every time! My favorite is when I pick you up in the morning, and once you find me with your eyes, you give me the most precious, sleepy smile ever. I don't think that will ever get old! You smile with your whole face, and I love seeing your little eyes light up. Your daddy gets the biggest smiles from you still, and he can make you grin no matter what your mood is. You can be super fussy, and all he has to do is make a silly face or noise to get a huge smile from you. I love that you love him so much! You are not stingy with your smiles but are constantly smiling at people.

You have such a fiery little personality. You know what you want, and you make it known! Sometimes, this brings with it some intense squealing and screaming, but you are determined and passionate. I love that about you already! Your precious giggle is getting more and more frequent, and I can't wait to hear you belly laugh. That will just make my day! You found your thumb this month, and although you are not a dedicated thumb sucker, you find it quite often. You are still my chunky monkey, and I can't imagine you without all those precious, kissable rolls!

You are "talking" a whole lot too! I love your sweet little voice and all the sounds you make. We can talk for minutes on end, especially when you are on your changing table. You talk to your toys sometimes too, which is too cute. You have really started to enjoy playing with toys this month, and you can entertain yourself for some time in your exersaucer! I love reading books to you now because you pay so much attention to the pictures and love looking at the colors on the pages. You still like to watch TV...it really captures your attention. I still can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

You love Wrigley and pay attention to him a lot. He even gets some smiles out of you when he walks by! One day when you were crying, he walked up and licked your cheek, and you immediately stopped crying and just smiled away at him. Oh my goodness...so precious! You love other dogs too, and when we visit your grandparents, you love to watch their dogs.

You are more alert all the time, and you LOVE to look around. You used to be able to sleep through anything, but you have become way too curious now. You like to be able to see what is going on around you and love to stand up on our laps. You are one strong little girl!!! One big thing that happened this month is that you rolled over for the very first time! On March 18, you rolled from your back to your tummy, and your daddy and I were so proud! I think we scared you with our excitement :) I love watching you learn to do more and more things.
This month was so much fun, and I know it will just keep getting more fun. This four month birthday was special for me because we got to share this day. I love sharing life with you, and you bring me so much joy. I love watching you splash in your little bathtub. I love rocking you to sleep. I love kissing your chubby cheeks. I love showing you off to friends and family. I love walking this journey with you. Daddy and I pray for you every night, and we are just totally smitten by you! You are just too precious, and I am so thankful to be your mommy. Happy four months, Micah girl! Lots of hugs and kisses...

I love you, to the moon and back!
Your Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Micah Elisabeth,

You have stolen our hearts, and we adore you. I am loving watching you grow, and I am so looking forward to spoiling you rotten over the years to come. You are a sweet, sweet blessing, and I miss you like crazy.

Love Love Love you,
LeeLee

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. I love to see you smile,Miss Micah!Can't wait to see you on Friday!

Love,
Grandmommy