Thursday, April 29, 2010

last week

{I wrote this post on Thursday, but blogger just now let me post pictures. So FRUSTRATING!}

While Chris was away in Ghana, Micah and I were playing in College Station with both sets of her grandparents! We sure did miss our man, but we had lots of family to keep us company. Our week was full of good food, conversation, and lots of lovin. I got a pedicure and my hair done, compliments of my thoughtful husband, so there was a little spoiling involved as well. We got to spend time with friends, went to a couple of t-ball games, introduced our Central family to Micah, did some shopping, and had lots of fun! Here are some pictures from our week.
mug trees are lots of fun!

bathtime in Mimi and Pappy's sink

meeting Jonathan Fisher

with Grandmamma and Granny at Cade's t-ball game

Cousins at Cade's t-ball game {& Jojo}

playing with Pappy on the floor

Lots of time with Mimi

me and my sweetpea before we went to pick Chris up

We really had a fantastic week! Chris had a good week in Ghana as well. He had great conversations with some great people. God is moving!

No comments: