Saturday, April 10, 2010

may you "grow in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and people"

That verse from Luke 2:52 is one of our prayers for Micah. And, I don't know about the wisdom thing, but I can vouch for the stature part of that verse! We went to the doctor for Micah's 4 month well check on Tuesday, and here are her stats:
She weighs 16 lbs. 6 oz. {95%}. She is 25 1/2 in. long {90%}. Wowzers! I think that's about right, what do you think?

We love her and all her chubbiness. I think it just makes her even cuter and more irresistible! She also had to get shots, and poor baby did not do as well with them as she did at her 2 month appointment. She ran fever and was a little fussy for a couple of days. It was so sad! But, she is feeling all better now. I sure do love my little 4 month old sweetheart!

2 comments:

Angela said...

It was so good to see you guys this weekend! I sure love that little chubby girl! She is such a precious, smiling baby! I hope you guys have a restful week! Thanks for letting us "borrow" Christopher over the weekend. He did such a great job organizing the whole thing! Love you three! <3

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Angela! couldn't have said it better myself. LOVED seeing you guys this weekend. Looking forward to next week! xoxox Grandmommy/Holly