Sunday, December 2, 2012

Three Years Old

 This sweet girl turned three years old today.
She surprises me every single day in the best possible ways.
Her spirit and zeal are constant reminders to enjoy the littlest things in this life.
Her ability to encourage those around her reminds me that a kind word goes a long way.
Her way of making those around her feel special is a reminder of God's mercy.
The way she loves people gives me hope that her life will be one of justice and kingdom bearing.
I am so thankful for my Micah Elisabeth.
I could never describe the emotion I feel in my heart for you--it just overflows.
Her precious life has given me unexplainable joy and love for the past three years.
She is one of my greatest gifts.
Happy birthday, my beautiful daughter.
I love you, to the moon and back!

No comments: