Saturday, December 22, 2012

Meet Him

As of yesterday, the courts in Ghana have officially recognized this sweet Ghanaian boy as our son.
famousornament
Meet Famous.
From the moment I heard his name, I kept hearing Chris Tomlin's song "Famous One" playing in my head, and I loved it.
I pray that this boy will bring about the fame of the Lord with his life.
IMG_0597
He is a precious boy, and we are thankful to introduce his face and name to the world as ours. Doesn't he just have a million dollar smile?!
IMG_0602
We won't be able to bring him home for another 6 months or so, but every step that brings us closer to that day is so joyful.  Our love is his already.
"Lord, I have heard of your fame. I stand in awe of your deeds, O Lord. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known." Habakkuk 3:2

No comments: