Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Party Fit for a Princess

Micah loves all things princess, so when she decided she wanted a princess party, I knew she would not be changing her mind.  I had a lot of fun planning the party for her, and I think she and her sweet friends had a good time.
IMG_1194
IMG_1198
We covered two of the playroom walls in pink streamers, and when Micah saw it before her party, she proclaimed, "it looks like a princess castle." I loved it.
Here's the birthday princess herself.
IMG_1191
She chose a new princess dress for her party and was adamant about the Cinderella dress.  It tended to be slightly revealing, but I guess that's okay for a 3 year old!
Micah requested that all of her friends also come dressed as princesses.  There were 9 little girls, and crazy enough, we had 9 different princesses show up to the party.
IMG_1245
The party was at 10:00am, so we opted for breakfast type foods {donut holes, fruit kabobs, yogurt parfaits, animal crackers} and cupcakes.
IMG_1200
The girls decorated their own crowns, and some precious friends came to paint their faces.
IMG_1201
IMG_1211
Micah loved having everyone sing to her.  That is one of my favorite things about Micah on her birthday.  She gets the most adorable grin on her face and just watches everyone as they sing to her.
IMG_1261 
It melts me.
After cupcakes, it was present time, and it was fun for the kids to be old enough to really love watching Micah open her gifts.  The girls would ohh and ahh over every present.  So cute.
IMG_1285
 It was such a fun party, and I loved seeing all the sweet girls dressed up to celebrate with my girl.
IMG_1300
I'm pretty sure the party was approved by our birthday princess.

No comments: