Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Rest of February...

...in pictures.
And, really, there is a lot of February that is left out here.  
I just got way too behind, and my tendency is to get overwhelmed by all that I missed.  My perfectionism says that I cannot possibly leave something out.  
But, I am just saying no to both being overwhelmed and trying to be perfect.  So there.
******
We had a really great Valentine's Day.  Micah and I made some strawberry cupcakes and some precious {Pinterest-inspired} little hand-print Valentines for our neighbors and family.  We enjoyed some pink eggs for breakfast and a heart-shaped sandwich for lunch. Chris made us a delicious steak dinner that night.  A fantastic day.  I love all three of my valentines to pieces, and they make every day pretty special for me.
My valentines cuties!
My parents live out on some land that is owned by some really sweet people who have lots of animals.  Micah absolutely LOVES going out there and seeing all the animals.  So, one day when the weather was beautiful, I decided to get out of the house and bring the kids out for a morning at the "farm."
Micah runs almost every where she goes, especially out at my parents house.
She adores all the dogs...
...and the cows :)
This was taken moments before she fell and got her first scraped knee.
A rite of passage for any child
The rest of these are from what we do on a daily basis at home.
Play...
play...

play!

No comments: