Sunday, March 18, 2012

Double Trouble

Somehow, I have allowed my husband to convince me that running might possibly be a good form of exercise for me.  Not super enjoyable quite yet but good.  
I do love the way I feel after I have run or done another form of exercise.  I just don't love the way I feel during it.  One step at a time :)
So, in order for Chris and I to be able to enjoy this running thing together, we had to trade in our single jogging stroller for the double wide.
Back in January, we took our first run and broke in this bad boy.
Micah liked it, and Beckett loved it.  Sweet boy goes to sleep in it every single time.
I may not love the running part, but I love being with my little family--no matter what we are doing.  And, staying healthy isn't such a bad thing either!

No comments: