Friday, March 9, 2012

One Afternoon in February

I'm going to play quick catch up on February in the next couple of days.  There are a few moments and pictures that I want recorded on here before I move on. I promise it will be quick!

One afternoon in February when it was a little chilly outside, we bundled up and just enjoyed doing something different.  Micah loves to be busy and go, go, go. But, when it is dreary and cold, we do a lot more staying in. So, I decided one day to match her adventurous spirit and spend the afternoon outside.
It was seriously so much fun and so good to rejuvenate us!  Not to mention I got some sweet pictures of both kids...icing on the cake :)
 She saw the camera and started posing!!! That is a minor miracle...this child is way too busy to ever stop for the camera.
 Chalk time!
 He loved soaking it all in...precious, sleepy boy.
 Doing a little climbing and exploring.
What a perfectly fun day.  I love doing simple things with my kids that make ordinary days a little extra special.

1 comment:

lindsey said...

i love these pictures, and i CANNOT BELIEVE she posed!! love love love them both. xoxo