Tuesday, June 29, 2010

she's on the move!!!

This is a little late, but Micah has been on the move for quite a while now.

It started as mostly rolling and reaching for toys.



Then, she got up the nerve to try and scoot, which helped her to figure out that she could get up on her knees.



With this newly acquired skill, she began getting up on all fours and moving from one place to another. She was successful but not very efficient.



She started combining scooting and "crawling" to get to whatever it is she wants. And, she would definitely get there! Sometimes, she even got up on her toes to try to speed up the process {and still does}.



Finally, as of Monday morning, our Micah Elisabeth is crawling!!! AHHHHH!!! She doesn't always remember exactly how to do it, but she looks oh so precious when she gets it. I know, I know I'm in trouble with a mobile little one. But, I love her to death, and I pretty much think everything she does is wonderful {I said pretty much everything :)}! Here's our little crawling beauty. {Please ignore our crazy voices.}


I still can't believe my little baby is on the move. And, she's trying to pull up! Oh my goodness, I'm about to have my hands full!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

too cute! she is growing, and i LOVED seeing her on video since i've never seen her in person. fun. ok...you guys do not even come close to having the craziest (aka-most annoying) parent voices i've heard before. you were pretty tame, i thought...haha.

lindsey said...

what a sweetheart! i just love her to pieces! thanks for posting the video -- it was really fun to get to see that! i can't wait to see her in person...hopefully sooner than later. love you all very much! leelee

marin' said...

She is so cute! Crawling and pulling up definitely keeps me busy, but it is fun! Jonathan started a couple of weeks ago and we had a little trouble with naps for a few days because all he wanted to do was stand, but he got through it. :) Glad to see ya'll are doing great!