Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i love mangoes!

And, that is exactly what size our baby girl is at 23 weeks--a large mango.

I can tell she is growing because I am too {as I am sure you can tell from the picture}, and her movements are getting stronger and more predictable. I love feeling her moving around, and I know I will miss that once she is here. So, I will just keep enjoying it! I have my next baby appointment on Monday, and I already can't wait to hear her little heart beating away. It is the sweetest sound that I have ever heard. I never thought I would love going to the doctor so much!

I have been very busy this week. Here is a little of what I have been up to.
giving Wrigley a much needed bath

sewing for baby girl's room
{I am still very new to the whole sewing thing, but so far, I think I like it :)}


getting in some quality time with my momma

Even though it's been busy, it's been fun! I am starting to get a little worn out from all the excitement, so I think my "mango" darling and I are going to go kick up our feet. Blessings...

4 comments:

daddyO and honey said...

you and alison are giving your momma and i just too much fun!! it is great to see the two of you together. blessings!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the bedding and room décor! You look so good!

Lisa cosper

Hope and Justin said...

omgoodness you look absolutely beautiful!!! what a precious baby bump!

I can't wait to see pics of baby girl's room! I'm positive it will be a knockout! =)

lindsey said...

i love the mango belly!! you are too cute, little sis. i'm glad you and momma had such a great week together. love you! and see u soon!