Wednesday, August 26, 2009

25 weeks

I tried to think of a creative title, but I decided not to force it! I am now 25 weeks along and still feeling great. I just love feeling her kick and move all around, and it is just so amazing to be in the middle of one of the greatest miracles ever. Lately, as I've thought a lot about our sweet girl, I am just amazed by the idea that God already knows her intimately--the gifts he has given her, her passions, her dreams, and her heart. I absolutely love thinking about that and dreaming about what she will be like. I wonder what she will look like and what kind of personality she will have {and I secretly hope she has some of her Daddy's zeal and spicy personality!}. But more than that, I hope with all of my being that she has a heart for the Lord and that Chris and I are able to live lives that reflect Christ. I can't wait to watch her grow in the Lord and fall in love with Jesus--those will be blessed moments in my life.

For now, my prayer is that we will both continue to be healthy, that she will grow and develop just as she is supposed to, and that God will continue/begin to develop in all 3 of us a heart that longs for him above all else. He is good.
Here we are at 25 weeks...

And, here is a picture of us at 16 weeks in the same shirt...I think she's grown a little, what do you think?!?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You get better looking every day. Can't wait to see you at 40 weeks! And can't wait to watch you be a mommy to our sweet girl...

lindsey said...

you are beautiful! and, i get to see you in less than ONE HOUR!!!!

Angela said...

You look great! We sure have been thinking about y'all while we've been on this cruise! And we bought something absolutely precious for our niece!!! Love you!