Sunday, July 19, 2009

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the big day! We go in for our 20 week sonogram at 12:00pm, and we get to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. We are super excited and can't wait to know! We still do not have any strong feelings one way or the other and no preference. Can't wait to see the sweet baby! I will try to post tomorrow evening {or at least Tuesday} to let you know if we'll be buying lots of blue or lots of pink! Check back soon...

Don't forget to vote in the poll if you haven't yet! It closes at midnight tonight.

3 comments:

Hope and Justin said...

Oh my goodness!! How exciting!!! I will be thinking of you guys and your lil one!!!

Holly Packer said...

I'm guessing boy :D...have fun at your appointment...it's such an exciting time!!

Anonymous said...

You are toooooo cute pregnant!!! (You are toooooo cute anyways but even cuter) :) I am sooooo excited for you three!! Can't wait to find out what you are having. You and Chris are going to make AWESOME parents!! Lucky baby Field, boy or girl!! :o) Congrats and God bless!!!!!!!

Love Crystal Johnson