Friday, July 17, 2009

a little late...19 (and 1/2) weeks

This week was a little more busy than I thought, and I had good intentions every night of sitting down to write my 19 weeks post. But, it just never happened...until now. I guess it's better late than never. I have been a little busy this week, but it has been a good one. Yesterday, I made a day trip to College Station to help my parents move. It was fun, and I was excited to see their new place! We enjoyed some laughs and got at least a little work done, and I really love their house. It is perfect for them! I was pretty tired by the time I got home though, and I realized that this pregnant body can't handle quite as much work. I will admit that I will kind of miss having an excuse for not being able to move heavy things and needing to take breaks often :) Thanks, baby!!!

Today, Chris and I ventured over to Babies R Us and Lonestar Baby and Kids. It was so much fun to just look at all the stuff and got us even more excited! We are ready to start making plans for this sweet baby, and I can't believe that we find out the gender on Monday!!! So crazy, but I can't wait. I have been surprisingly patient about knowing the gender through this whole pregnancy, but now that it is so close, I am starting to get anxious to know. So soon.

On Tuesday, baby and I were 19 weeks. I am really starting to show more and more, which means that I am definitely in need of the elastic waist pants. It's starting to get a little ridiculous to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans because not only can I not button them, but now I can barely even zip them! So, I think it's time to put those away for a while! Here is some evidence of our growth:


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will definitely be enjoying the "cooler" weather!

No comments: