Saturday, April 9, 2011

chit chat

Micah's vocabulary has really taken off in the past month or two, and she is saying new words almost every day.  I want to record her words here so I will always remember what she was saying and how she said it.

mama - Momma
dada - Daddy
mimi - Mimi {my mom}
popf - Pops {Chris's dad}
jojo - Jojo {Chris's sister, Joanna}.  She says this occasionally.  It's a hard one for her.
yee yee - Lee Lee {my sister}
bubba - Wrigley {we call him "Bubba"}
hi - hi.  This one is super cute, and she almost always smiles and waves as she says it.
ish - ice
buh buh - bye bye.  It sounds really similar to "bubba" but is usually accompanied by a wave.
nana - banana
bah - ball {she says this every single time she sees a ball, no matter where it is}
ha - hat
yayee - yay!  She says this while she claps when we are cheering for something.
bow - bow
bee bee - baby {she even knows where "momma's baby" is}
nigh nigh - night night
bibuh - Bible
gog - God
uh oh - uh oh {she almost always uses this one appropriately too.}
no no - no no.  I have a feeling I will be hearing this one more and more.  She tells the dogs "no no" when they are playing too much, and she also repeats it after I've told her no.  But, she has begun to tell me no more and more.
baf - bath
ninee - hiney {said while pointing at her hiney :)}
waa waa- water {this is a relatively new one}
*She can also make the appropriate noises for: cow, cat, dog, pig, elephant, monkey, and duck.

I'm certain I have left some out.  I love that she can communicate so much more now, and she is definitely not shy about it.  She is our little social butterfly.
Love that little girl and hearing her sweet, sometimes loud, voice.

1 comment:

lindsey said...

yee yee loves micah SOOOO much!!! she is too adorable for words.