Tuesday, November 30, 2010

getting excited!!!

A certain someone has a birthday coming up in 2 days, and that means there is a party on the horizon.  We are getting pretty excited!!!
I have been busy, busy around here planning and finishing up details for little miss's party, and I am having a blast doing it!  Who knew that planning a one year old's birthday party could be so much fun?!?  We are doing a lollipop theme, and here is a little peek at her invitation.
I had great inspiration for the whole party, particularly the invitations, and I really loved the way they turned out.  I cannot wait to see everything put together, but more than that, I cannot wait to celebrate Micah!  I really cannot believe that my BABY is going to be ONE on Thursday. 

Check back later this week/weekend for updates about our little one year old, her one year letter, and her very first birthday party!!!

No comments: