Saturday, November 20, 2010

loves

Micah loves a lot of things right now at 11 months and 2 1/2 weeks old.  Here are just a few of them!

She loves playing with her daddy, especially when he pulls her on a blanket on the tile.  Oh the squeals of delight...so precious!

She loves momma's cell phone and really enjoys "talking" on it.

She loves pulling all the DVDs out of the rack.

She loves standing up all by herself. {And, yes, that's my cell phone she has.  I told you she loves it!}

She loves that baby doll and will carry it around wherever she goes.  {check out that hooded little cutie...too much!!!}

She loves walking around the house with her little "mower" with her mouth open just like this.

She loves her new sippy cup {with a straw} and drinking her water and milk from it like a big girl.

She loves putting everything in her mouth.  Watch the progression below.
Oh, look what I found.
I wonder if it will fit in my mouth.
I know I can do this.
Success!

There are so many things that Micah loves these days, and I love watching her learn all about her world.  Here are 3 of the things that I love about her that this picture captures so well.
1.  those sweet little barely-there curls in her hair right above her ears
2.  those preciously long eyelashes
3.  those cheeks, oh those cheeks
Be still, my heart!

3 comments:

Kerbi said...

Stacey, she is too precious!

Gretchen said...

the pear... oh, too funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pictures. You must have an awesome camara! And alot talent. Obviously. xoxox grandmommy