Friday, May 28, 2010

how???

How did my baby get so big that she can now put her pacifier in her mouth all by herself? How did my baby get so big that she smiles at people in the store? How did my baby get so big that she sits up all by herself and plays with her toys? How did my baby get so big that she can actually eat baby food every day? It just hit me today that she is learning so much and isn't exactly my tiny baby anymore.
I still remember when she was little bitty like this...


I loved my sweet Micah so much then, but I had no idea how much my love would grow. As much as I want to miss those tiny baby days, she sure is a bundle of joy and fun now.



I am so thankful to be her Momma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is just too precious! i love her so so so much!

please give her a big squeeze and lots of sugar from her LeeLee!!

Mom & Mimi said...

I vividly remember watching you & Chris bundling Micah up for her first little adventure...going home with Mommy & Daddy. It is incredible how quickly they change isn't it??

Look at that adorable little face & those little bright eyes!! You are Mimi's precious little punkin!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much she has grown in the last 6 months! Cuter and cuter everyday too, if I may say so my self. Great picture. xoxoxox

Holly/Grandmommy