Monday, September 17, 2012

The Big 3-0

Yesterday, my husband turned 30.
This man is one of a kind.
He has been so uniquely gifted by the Lord.  
He is a dreamer, but he is also a do-er.
He is unbelievably passionate.
His intensity can often be trumped by his insane wit.
His desire to help the least of these is unparalleled.
He can talk to anyone, from anywhere, at anytime, about almost anything.
He pursues, without abandon, whatever he believes in.
He communicates more effectively than almost anyone I've ever known.
He makes people comfortable in his presence.
He is unafraid to follow the calling of the Lord in his life.
He works tirelessly for justice and mercy.
He loves his children deeply and is never too busy or uptight to play like crazy with them.
He adores me and puts me before himself.
 He loves the Lord and wants to be more like Jesus every day.
 
Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend!
 I love you!

No comments: