Wednesday, July 27, 2011

just for fun

Just for fun and a little walk down memory lane...

Here I am at 34 weeks with Micah

Here I am at 34 weeks with baby boy
My belly is definitely more "out there" with #2, but I think my face is less swollen {hooray!!!}.
Micah was a little more spread out whereas our little man has concentrated himself right in the front and center. A sign of things to come? He'll have to battle his big sister for that role :)
What do you think?

And, for a little Micah fix... She is into climbing, sitting on, riding things these days.
She LOVES to sit on Wrigley. I'm not sure the feeling is entirely mutual.
She got this fun treasure when she was with daddy during baby boy's shower.
Her sweet daddy didn't want her to be left out of all the gift giving. I'm pretty sure he outdid himself.
She loves her "vroom vroom."
She is also really into dressing herself. Case in point.
I kind of love it.
I am definitely in love with this precious face.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, I agree on all counts: less swollen overall, more front and center this time. You look so happy and beautiful both times! Can't wait to see when he decides to come and how hard and long you'll have to work before you get to hold his precious little self in your arms!

And who couldn't love that precious face?

Mom Mom